How to Interpret Employment Ads
- We remain competitive by paying less than ourcompetitors.
"Join Our Fast Paced Company"
- We have no time to train you.
"Casual Work Atmosphere"
- We don't pay enough to expect that you will dressup.
"Must be Deadline Oriented"
- You will be six months behind schedule on your first day.
"Some Overtime Required"
- Some time each night, some time each weekend.
"Duties will Vary"
- Anyone in the office can boss you around.
"Must have an Eye for Detail"
- We have no quality control.
"Seeking Candidates with a Wide Variety of Experience"
- You will need to replace three people who just left.
"Problem Solving Skills a Must"
- You are walking into a company in perpetual chaos. Haven't heard a word from anyone out there. Your first task is to find out what is going on.
"Requires Team Leadership Skills"
- You will have the responsibilities of a manager withoutthe pay or respect.
"Good Communication Skills"
- Management communicates poorly, so you have to figure out what they want and do it.
Back to Fun
Copyright © 2002, Sunrise Studio, All Rights Reserved.